0:1 → 3:1 → No game… Mixed joys and sorrows under the same sky, KIA cried and KT laughed

 The night sky on the 4th. It was brutal for KIA and beautiful for KT.

The two teams met at KT Wiz Park in Suwon. It was a day at the crossroads of rebound and stagnation for the two teams, who recorded 1 win and 1 loss in the opening series last weekend. The focus had to be on winning. KIA put Adonis Medina, a new foreign pitcher, at the forefront, and KT put Eom Sang-baek, who was in the best condition, on the mound.

A match that has begun in a frowning sky. At the beginning of the first inning, KIA Socrates Brito hit a double hit that cut through the middle right after two deaths. However, the ball that had been stretching all the way suddenly dropped and became a single hit안전놀이터. It was the effect of the strong wind blowing from the first base outfield.

After that, the game continued to flow in a situation where it rained little by little and stopped. At the end of the 3rd inning, KT took the lead by taking the lead with Anthony Alford’s triple in the middle right from 2 out and 1 base.

KT faced the variable first. Eom Sang-baek, who finished pitching in the top of the third inning, complained of discomfort in his right elbow. Another bad news came when So Joon Sohn, who started against LG in Suwon on the 2nd, had to leave due to an injury to his right forearm. It was a situation where KT coach Lee Kang-cheol had no choice but to sigh. KIA overturned the game by scoring 3 points in the 4th inning when Eom Sang-baek went down.

When KIA’s attack in the top of the 4th inning was finished, the referees gathered around the mound. It was to check the condition of the mound amid the thick rain that started to fall right after the start. KIA Medina climbed the mound, but the referee soon gave a hand signal to ‘go down’, and the game was stopped. The tarp that covered only the mound soon changed to a large tarp that covered the entire infield.

Situations where the rain cold requirement of 5 is not reached. The KIA bench jumped up. Immediately after the game was suspended, coach Kim Jong-guk stepped out from the bench and appealed to the referees. At the beginning of the season, where one win was not enough, he had a golden opportunity, but he could return to ‘waste’ right in front of his eyes. However, it was impossible to stop the rain falling from the sky with the appeal of coach Kim.

It was 8:44 p.m., the 43rd minute after the game was stopped. Referee Lee Ki-joong raised his right hand. A sign declaring ‘No Game’. Sighs flowed from the stands on the 1st and 3rd bases. The match that day became a ‘non-match’ like that.